Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey There!

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am soon to be heading off to Scotland for a semester abroad at the University of Glasgow. And I am incredibly excited, and super nervous. At first I wasn't too keen on this whole blogging thing but some amazing staff at my home school, Christopher Newport University, told me that it would really help me feel connected and give me something to look back on besides just the pictures. So i decided to run with it, plus I came up with a super fun title. Gotta love alliteration.

Anyway, I just wanted to let the blogosphere know a little about what I was planning to use this blog for. This is going to chronicle the adventures of me, Sarah, and my super cool and awesome suitemate, Becca, as we travel the Isles. We are bound to have tons of mishaps and get real crazy. We are a strange duo, but I assure you we are very entertaining. I am going to try to update the blog at least once a week as well as trying to keep up with my vlog (which you can find here), which may be a disaster waiting to happen.... Becca also has a blog to document our shenanigans. This whole concept is either going to go great or I'll forget about it in 3 days. Please feel free to give us suggestions on places to see and things to do while we're over there.

9 days!!!

CNU

University of Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment